Our services for Cosmetic products
Service 4: Preparation & review of PIF
The Product Information File (PIF) contains a set of information about the cosmetic product and is the basis for the notification of your cosmetic product to the EU competent authorities. As the RP is responsible to ensure compliance of your products, it is higly advisable to involve us at the early stages of the preparation of the PIF making the process as smooth as possible. We explain the requirements and guide you through the entire compilation process!
CE.way can also offer just an expert review of your PIF, that is if you have already compiled one!
Please note that preparation and/or review of the PIF is one of our services we also offer as stand-alone service as CE.way doesn't have to be the designated RP to perform this service.
If you would like us to explain more about the preparation and/or review of PIF, don’t hesitate to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Cosmetics Info Zone
EU regulation can be tricky and a bit hard to screen for applicable requirements. We aim for transparency and that is why we do everything we can to keep market actors well-informed and up to date.
Click here for free access to information on your cosmetic products and the EU Regulation.
A complete overview of our Cosmetics services
Our EU Responsible Person Services
- CE.way acts as Responsible Person for your cosmetic products in all 31 EEA countries
- CE.way provides a registered address in the EU
- Classification of cosmetic products and borderline products according to the EU Regulation 1223/2009/EC
- Preparation and/or review of Product Information File and Dossier
- Updating the Product Information File & keeping it at the registered address (as required by the Regulation)
- Guidance on labelling requirements & labelling review
- Notification of Cosmetic products to the EU competent authorities
- Notification of Nanomaterials
- Free Sales Certificate - Certificate of Marketability
- Guidance on the Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Guidance on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Guidance on Aerosol Dispensers Directives 75/324/EEC & 2008/47/EC
- Cosmetovigilance Contact Point
- Post-marketing surveillance & complaint handling
- Continuous support and updates on EU legislation
Our individual services (CE.way not acting as EU RP)
- Preparation and/or review of the Product Information File
- Guidance on labelling requirements and labelling review
- Non-EU regulatory support
- Nanomaterials notification
- Partner Search
If you would like to know more about our individual services, don’t hesitate to contact us or use the link below to find out more!
We have noticed a pattern where several of our services are often ordered in groups. With cost-effectiveness in mind we offer now these popular services in packages at discounted rates.
- Worldwide Service Package
- Fast-Track Notification Package
- EU Labelling Package
Even as CE.way is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do issue refunds if you are not fully satisfied, even after the service has been provided in full.
100% Client Satisfaction is our aim!
For more information about the CE.way Service Guarantee, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Authorized Representative for medical devices
- Responsible Person for cosmetics
- GMDN codes for medical devices
- Free Sales Certificates for medical devices
- Device classifications
- Preparation of Technical documentation for devices
- Preparation of Product Information File & Dossier
- Guidance on labelling requirements for medical devices
- Guidance on labelling requirements for cosmetics
- Notification of cosmetics
- Notification of medical devices
- National Medical Device Registration
- Post-marketing surveillance & Complaint handling for medical devices
- Post-marketing surveillance & Complaint handling for cosmetics
EU legislation we cover
- Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC - MDD
- In Vitro Diagnostics Directive 98/79/EC - IVDD
- Active Implantable Medical Device Directive 90/385/EEC - AIMDD
- Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC
- Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009/EC
- Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC - TSD
- Machinery Safety Directive 98/73/EC - MSD
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC - EMC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC - LVD
- Radio & Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive 1995/5/EC - R & TTE
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC - PED
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC - PPE
- Construction Products Directive 88/378/EEC - CPD
- Construction Products Regulation 305/2011/EU - CPR
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC - GPSD
- REACH Regulation 1907/2006/EC